HELP! Deleted

CKKwan

I have deleted everything in "Temporary ASP.NET Files"

And unfortunately this directory is *NOT* temporary :(

How can I restore those files?

Now, every new / existing web projects that I try to execute will give
the error message below :(

Cannot execute a program. The command being executed was "c:\Windows
\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\csc.exe" /noconfig /fullpaths @"C:\Users
\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\5db6275b\745ab4cd
\6jk3cjh-.cmdline".

Guest

I have deleted everything in "Temporary ASP.NET Files"

And unfortunately this directory is *NOT* temporary :(

How can I restore those files?

Now, every new / existing web projects that I try to execute will give
the error message below :(

Cannot execute a program. The command being executed was "c:\Windows
\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\csc.exe" /noconfig /fullpaths @"C:\Users
\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\5db6275b\745ab4cd
\6jk3cjh-.cmdline".

Try to restart the server

iisreset /stop
iisreset /start

or look at the following post, it may help too
http://blogs.msdn.com/dougste/archive/2008/08/11/clearing-out-temporary-asp-net-files.aspx