csc.exe error

Cezar Nasui

Hi,

I installed the framework on a server (W2K, II5) and when I'm trying to run
an aspx page, I get the following error.
I searched on google and microsoft site but none of this helped.

Can someone help?
Thank you,
Cezar
-----
Cannot execute a program. The command being executed was
"c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\csc.exe" /noconfig
@"C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\...

CodeDomProvider 'Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider'. Please review the
stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in
the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: Cannot
execute a program. The command being executed was
"c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\csc.exe" /noconfig
@"C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\tcis\bdf6742d\8195c8a7\rqlgipht.cmdline".

M. Zeeshan Mustafa

Cezar,

Check this kb article from Microsoft:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=315904

I dont know if you're using a web application or a
web service, but Microsoft have published this kb article
for web services. Since this is a iis-generic problem
I think this might help you? :)

Guest

I've the same problem, too...
I have ti happens from time to time:
I'm using impersonation and the user I'm impersonating has execute permession to the MS.NET/Framework/<version>/etc...

Very strange... I cannot solve the problem..

Simone