Help for SWF!

nasim

Hi
please Help me for using SWF Flash file in Visual C++ 6.0.
How I can Use SWF Flash files in Visual C++ 6.0, and how to manipulate SWF
Flash files in Visual C++ 6.0.
thanks

nasim

Gernot Frisch

nasim said:
Hi
please Help me for using SWF Flash file in Visual C++ 6.0.
How I can Use SWF Flash files in Visual C++ 6.0, and how to
manipulate SWF
Flash files in Visual C++ 6.0.
thanks

nasim

Totally OT here. It's about C++, not SWF. But your answer: There's a
project called OpenSWF (www.openswf.org) that has a free interface for
programming SWF movies.
From the type of your question I guess you don't have enough knowlede
about C/C++, Visual Studio, SWF to really do it.
Get a graphical tool from Macromedia, it's the easiest for you.
-Gernot

Howard

nasim said:
Hi
please Help me for using SWF Flash file in Visual C++ 6.0.
How I can Use SWF Flash files in Visual C++ 6.0, and how to manipulate SWF
Flash files in Visual C++ 6.0.
thanks

nasim

Sorry, but Single White Females are off-topic here, (whether they're
flashing or not). :)

Jonathan Turkanis

nasim said:
Hi
please Help me for using SWF Flash file in Visual C++ 6.0.
How I can Use SWF Flash files in Visual C++ 6.0, and how to manipulate SWF
Flash files in Visual C++ 6.0.
thanks

Apply the transformation

abc -> aTcb

to the last word of your subject line.

Jonathan

nasim

Hello All,
I will want to use ming library for making SWF files with C++, but I could
not run it, plz tell me how can I install ming ( if needed ) and how can I
use it with C++.
thnx

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Nils_O=2E_Sel=E5sdal=22?=

nasim said:
Hello All,
I will want to use ming library for making SWF files with C++, but I could
not run it, plz tell me how can I install ming ( if needed ) and how can I
use it with C++.
Does it not have a manual/documentation ?

John Harrison

Nils O. Selåsdal said:
Does it not have a manual/documentation ?

Of course, http://ming.sourceforge.net/. Not sure if the OP has read any of
it though.

Nasim, you are more likely to get help if you say what you tried to do and
where it went wrong. And please remember this is a C++ group, not a ming
group, so questions about ming are off topic here.

john

nasim

Mr Harrison, I am a VC++ programmer but I want to manipulate SWF files with
C++, and I know that it is possible. I searched and found that the Ming
Library is the best library for this, but I can not run it from VC++.
I download Ming form that URL you say but it does't work.
if u can plz help me.

John Harrison

nasim said:
Mr Harrison, I am a VC++ programmer but I want to manipulate SWF files with
C++, and I know that it is possible. I searched and found that the Ming
Library is the best library for this, but I can not run it from VC++.
I download Ming form that URL you say but it does't work.
if u can plz help me.

I don't know anything about ming.

Have a look at this page
http://www.opaque.net/wiki/index.php?WindowsInstall, see if any of the links
there can help you. You aren't really asking in the right place here.

john