Help needed with Crystal Reports

Raymond Luxury-Yacht

I have a Crystal 11 Report which use the a dynamic cascading
parameter.

The report looks at a view I have within SQL Server 2000, however
whichever field I have at the top of the parameter list seems to have
some values missing. E.g. The Dynamic cascading parameter is Class >>
Type >> Category and instead of getting the 4 options of Class which I
know are in the view, I only get 2. And if I swap it around so its
Type >> Class >> Category then I only get 10 Type options instead of
the 11 or 12.

The report also contain some other parameters but they are either
static (a date range and a static string option) or dynamic single
parameters which are selected after the cascading option.