help on XML stransform file syntax ???

Guest

Dear all,

I am studying the XML transformation in order to generate an HTML file from
a dataset object. I have found some example that do that.

But I ccan se that the transforation file that we apply (.xslt) has some
different syntax type depending on what you can do

Does any one knows a plcae here it is clearly explain the syntax of
tranformation file like :

<xsl: value-of select ??? or any <xsl: xxxxx

thanks for your reply
Regards
serge