HELP with online research.

kembry

I've posted this here before, but I still need to get some
participants for an online survey for my dissertation.

I'm examining online and face-to-face relationships. The survey does
take about 25 minutes to take, so it's not short, but it's not long,
either. There's so much we don't understand about online
relationships.

I don't collect any identifiable information, so everyone is
completely anonymous.

The survey can be found at:

http://tinyurl.com/6g2n2r

If you have any questions, you're welcome to e-mail me with any
questions.

Thanks,

Kenny Embry