Hide CrystalReportViewerScrollbars in ASP.Net ?

luqman

How to Hide CrystalReportViewer Scrollbars in ASP.Net, when running Report
as a ActiveX ?

Whenever I view any report in Internet Explorer 7.0, it shows Two Scroll
bars, one is of Browser, other is of Crystal Report Viewer, and user is
unable to view the page by using the Browser Scrollbar, user has to move to
bottom of page, move the Crystal Report Viewer Scrollbar to the Right, then
move up to read the right most information on the page, any idea please?

Best Regards,

Luqman