  1. michaaal

    michaaal Guest

    How can I list my current cookie variables?
    michaaal, Jan 31, 2004

  2. "michaaal" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How can I list my current cookie variables?

    [VBScript]
    <%
    For Each strKey In Request.Cookies
    Response.Write strKey & " = " & Request.Cookies(strKey) & "<BR>"
    If Request.Cookies(strKey).HasKeys Then
    For Each strSubKey In Request.Cookies(strKey)
    Response.Write "->" & strKey & "(" & strSubKey & ") = " & _
    Request.Cookies(strKey)(strSubKey) & "<BR>"
    Next
    End If
    Next
    %>

    The above code comes directly from the documentation located here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/iissdk/iis/ref_vbom_reqoccookie.asp

    HTH
    -Chris Hohmann
    Chris Hohmann, Jan 31, 2004