how can I make this assembly work again?

buran

Dear ASP.NET Programmers,

I encountered the following problem when running my project:

Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'ExportTechnologies.WebControls.RTE'

This component was working for months without any problem. I searched the
net for the solution, but suggested solutions did not help me. I don't use
the Indexing Service. When running Filemon from Sysinternals freeware, I
encountered the following line:

23962 23:55:50 w3wp.exe:1848 IRP_MJ_CREATE
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\database2\bin\ExportTechnologies.WebControls.RTE.DLL
ACCESS DENIED NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

I hope I can find help here. Thanks in advance,

Burak

Cor Ligthert

Hi Buran,

Did you see this message

Do you have questions about how to create great ASP.NET applications with
Visual Basic .NET? Join members of the Visual Basic and Web Forms teams for
a discussion about getting the most out of your Web applications. Get
answers from the experts to your questions about Visual Basic and ASP.NET.

Date: July 6, 2004
Time: 1:00 - 2:00 P.M. Pacific time
4:00 - 5:00 P.M. Eastern time
20:00 - 21:00 GMT
(For a list of local time zones relative to GMT, please see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats/timezones.asp.)

Outlook Reminder:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats/outlook_reminders/vb_july6.ics
Location:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats (then click the name of the chat to enter
the chat room)

For more information about Visual Basic .NET, see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/
To see a list of upcoming chats or set a reminder for this chat, see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats.
For archives of previous chats, see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats/recent.asp.

Thanks!
Jason Cooke
VB.NET Team
========
You assume all risk for your use.
(c) 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.