    system? It doesn't show up on the add/remove programs list. Any help
    will be GREATLY appreciated.
    PETERV
    Peter Vanderhaden, Sep 30, 2007

  2. Peter Vanderhaden

    Damjan Rems Guest

    Peter Vanderhaden wrote:
    > My Ruby installation doesn't recognize "gets", among other things, so

    I have used One-Click Ruby Installer and everything is installed in
    c:\ruby directory.

    So. Delete this directory and uninstallation is done. You can also
    update environment variable "path" and remove c:\ruby\bin entry. That
    should do it.

    If you run One-Click Ruby Installer again, you will be informed that it
    will delete old ruby instalation. And it does this literary since it
    also deletes any subdirectories you might have created by yourself.

    by
    TheR

    Damjan Rems, Oct 1, 2007

  3. Peter Vanderhaden wrote:
    > My Ruby installation doesn't recognize "gets", among other things, so
    > I'm assuming that my Ruby installation is somehow corrupt. I'd like to
    > completely remove Ruby from my Windows system, and do a clean reinstall.
    > Can someone tell me the best way to remove everything Ruby from my
    > system? It doesn't show up on the add/remove programs list. Any help
    > will be GREATLY appreciated.

    Any chance that you are using SciTE?

    Stefan
    Stefan Mahlitz, Oct 2, 2007