    autocmd,etc. but I really want to know if it can work with TAG.

    Do I need to downlaod other software/plugin?

    Thanks,
    Evan, Sep 12, 2007

  2. Evan

    Joe Riopel Guest

    On 9/12/07, Evan <> wrote:
    > Hi, guys ~~
    >
    > How can i work on VIM for python code? I use cscope plugin on VIM for
    > C code before, it helps me to different function and search C
    > variable where it is defined.

    Change to the top level directory that contains your python source
    files, and do
    find -name '*.py' > cscope.files
    cscope -b

    Then it should work.

    > Do I need to downlaod other software/plugin?

    You might, if do you not have the cscope_maps.vim plugin. If not you
    can get it http://cscope.sourceforge.net/cscope_vim_tutorial.html and
    just put it in your vim plugins directory.
    Joe Riopel, Sep 12, 2007