How to Access Web Service from behind firewall

Shaun Miller

Anyone know how to configure access to a web service from
behind a firewall ? The .Net documentation states the
following:

The .NET Framework does not auto-detect proxy servers. If
you are developing a Web application on a machine that is
behind a firewall, and your application will consume Web
services found outside of the firewall, you must include
the address and port of your network's proxy server in
the URL. Ask your network administrator to furnish this
part of the URL path.

I am able to use the WSDL.exe command line tool to
download the WSDl file, however, I can't seem to get it
to work through the IDE.

Comments appreciated.

Thanks.