How to convert color EMF spool file to grayscale or Black /white spool file?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by semaphore, Feb 26, 2009.

  1. semaphore

    semaphore

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hello

    I make R&D virtual printer driver and I am using HP Color LaserJet 8500 PCL driver for
    EMF spool file generation. It is not grayscale supported printer driver .SO when I print color
    Document to black/ white use with color selection. But the EMF spool files in color.
    If I convert EMF to BMP, the BMP size is as per as printer size 5000*4000 …so large. So it takes more time for image processing.
    SO
    Any one suggests how to convert direct color EMF file to black/ white or gray scale EMF file.
    or
    Suggest any grayscale, Color and Black/White also default EMF spool file generator Printer name.
    Or
    Any otherWay?
    Thanks
    Mahendra