    I am win2000 IIS to build an Web server on my intranet.
    From the web, there some folders are set to allow "Browse Folder Structure",
    so the I user can view all the files published there.
    And, since some of the files/sub-folders are only provided users to view, I
    need to stop users to save/print these files from their local IE browser
    after download.
    Kindly please advise me how to do this setting on my win2000 web server
    side.

    Thanks in advance.

    Michael

    Michael, Jul 19, 2005

  2. > need to stop users to save/print these files from their local IE browser
    > after download.

    You can only do this by not showing it to them at all. If their browser has
    seen it, they can save/print it.

    Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP], Jul 19, 2005

  3. Michael

    Bullschmidt Guest

    I'm not sure but I think with the right software there may be a way to
    create .pdf files that can't be printed at least from a normal .pdf
    viewer...

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
    www.Bullschmidt.com

    <<
    Hi All,

    I am win2000 IIS to build an Web server on my intranet.
    From the web, there some folders are set to allow "Browse Folder
    Structure",

    Bullschmidt, Jul 21, 2005