how to disable web page be saved, edit, print from IIS5.0 server side?

Michael

Hi All,

I am win2000 IIS to build an Web server on my intranet.
From the web, there some folders are set to allow "Browse Folder Structure",
so the I user can view all the files published there.
And, since some of the files/sub-folders are only provided users to view, I
need to stop users to save/print these files from their local IE browser
after download.
Kindly please advise me how to do this setting on my win2000 web server
side.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP]

need to stop users to save/print these files from their local IE browser
after download.

You can only do this by not showing it to them at all. If their browser has
seen it, they can save/print it.

Bullschmidt

I'm not sure but I think with the right software there may be a way to
create .pdf files that can't be printed at least from a normal .pdf
viewer...

Best regards,
J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
www.Bullschmidt.com

<<
Hi All,

I am win2000 IIS to build an Web server on my intranet.
From the web, there some folders are set to allow "Browse Folder
Structure",