How to draw IE browser content in a window created with PythonWin

shaik_saleem

I'm pretty new to Python and I've been searching all over the place
find a solution for this.
I have a html page with some javascript in it and I need to load this
page in my own window (which I will create using PythonWin). The
reason for this is to have capability to control the window
properties
and at the same time have access to click on the "submit" buttons in
the webpage

So basically, I will open a wepage as shown below -

import win32com.client
import win32api
import win32gui

ie = win32com.client.Dispatch( "InternetExplorer.Application" )
ie.Visible = 1
ie.Navigate("http://www.microsoft.com/")

And then I need to display it in a window that I will create as shown
below -
hwnd = CreateWindowEx(...)

I will be so grateful if anyone can please give me some pointers on
how to go
about this.

Thank you for reading

kyosohma

[...]

You might look into using PAMIE or the mechanize module:

http://pamie.sourceforge.net/
http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/mechanize/

Trying to control IE with PyWin32 / COM kind of sucks.

Mike

shaik_saleem

You might look into using PAMIE or the mechanize module:

http://pamie.sourceforge.net/http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/mechanize/

Trying to control IE with PyWin32 / COM kind of sucks.

Mike- Hide quoted text -

I looked into PAMIE already. Using PAMIE I can open a browser window
but I am not able to get rid of the Title bar. Do you know if there is
a way to do that? That will solve all my issues. basically I would
like to open browser content in a window with no scroll bars or menu
bars etc.