How to generate (invalid) Xml from Schema?

Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I would like to generate an Xml document from its schema in which at least one element is generated from each type definition. Specifically, for example, when a "choice" compositor is encountered all the choice elements are generated.

This of course will generate an invalid xml document but it will contain an example element correpsonding to each element that the scehma defines.

The generated document will then be processed as part of a data mappng project.

Any ideas on how to generate an (invalid) xml document from a schema which contains at least one element representative of all defined types?