How to improve the image quality of crystal report in asp,net

Simon Peng

I'm using Crystal Reports .NET and VS.NET.

I've created a drill down report which starts off with a pie
chart, followed by a bar chart which is shown when the user
drills down. I'm using the Webviewer to show the report
on an ASP.NET page.

Everything is working fine except for the quality of the pie/bar
chart images that appear on the web page.

I've followed an article on the Crystal Decisions web page that
shows you how to change the image magnification in the registry
to improve the images, but this does not work (there is a slight
improvement, but the images are still blurry)

Has anyone else had this problem?
What can be done to fix it?
Is there something that I'm missing?