How to improve the image quality of crystal report in asp,net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Simon Peng, Jul 16, 2004.

  1. Simon Peng

    Simon Peng Guest

    I'm using Crystal Reports .NET and VS.NET.

    I've created a drill down report which starts off with a pie
    chart, followed by a bar chart which is shown when the user
    drills down. I'm using the Webviewer to show the report
    on an ASP.NET page.

    Everything is working fine except for the quality of the pie/bar
    chart images that appear on the web page.

    I've followed an article on the Crystal Decisions web page that
    shows you how to change the image magnification in the registry
    to improve the images, but this does not work (there is a slight
    improvement, but the images are still blurry)

    Has anyone else had this problem?
    What can be done to fix it?
    Is there something that I'm missing?

    Simon Peng, Jul 16, 2004