How to search JavaAPI similar with MSDN?

RenAU

Anyone know How to search JavaAPI similar with Microsoft MSDN ?

I am a C++ programmer. begin to learn java these days.
SUN HTML format javadoc is very boring.

Thank

Ren

Thomas Weidenfeller

RenAU said:
Anyone know How to search JavaAPI similar with Microsoft MSDN ?

I am a C++ programmer. begin to learn java these days.
SUN HTML format javadoc is very boring.

Thank

Interesting. People suddenly started talking about JavaDOCHelper. It was
never mentioned on this group before a few days ago when

"Romo" in Message-ID: <[email protected]>

asked about it, answered by

"Peter" in Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Then

"Peter" in Message-ID: <[email protected]>

jumps in. Followed up by

"David" in Message-ID: <[email protected]>

And now

"RenAU" in Message-ID: <[email protected]>

answered by

"Peter XUE" in Message-ID: <[email protected]>

A lot of coincidence.

/Thomas

Homer Fong

Thomas Weidenfeller said:
Interesting. People suddenly started talking about JavaDOCHelper. It was
never mentioned on this group before a few days ago when

"Romo" in Message-ID: <[email protected]>

asked about it, answered by

"Peter" in Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Then

"Peter" in Message-ID: <[email protected]>

jumps in. Followed up by

"David" in Message-ID: <[email protected]>

And now

"RenAU" in Message-ID: <[email protected]>

answered by

"Peter XUE" in Message-ID: <[email protected]>

A lot of coincidence.

/Thomas

Funny how both "Peter XUE" and "RenAU" are both posting from an organization
called "Bentium Ltd. (CN99)"

I think they should change their names to Ernie and Bert, 'cause they're a
couple of SOCK PUPPETS!

Thomas Weidenfeller

Homer said:
Funny how both "Peter XUE" and "RenAU" are both posting from an organization
called "Bentium Ltd. (CN99)"

IMHO this is only the (anonymous?) mail to news gateway they are abusing.
I think they should change their names to Ernie and Bert, 'cause they're a
couple of SOCK PUPPETS!

You know what is even more "funny"? This morning I found the following
spam in my inbox:

Received:[internal forwarding snipped]
From: "Javatoolsoft" <[email protected]>
To: [me]
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:00:19 +0800
Subject: Perfect JavaDOC View and Search Tool - JavaDOCHelper1.5.1 released.

We released JavaDOC View and Search Tool - JawaDOCHelper1.5.1 on =
2004-02-07.(old name: JavaAPIHelper)..(Free upgrade).

[New in Version 1.5.1]
1. Fixed several bugs.

[New in Version 1.5]
1. Support the alias of API Path.
2. Integration to other editors.
3. Fixed some bugs and enhanced index pane.=20

[remaining junk snipped]