How to suspend end-users using ASP.Net's user management?

Guest

Hi All,

We use the ASP.Net end-user management system.

How to "Suspend" and "UnFreeze" end users?
Our web app should have a web form that allows our customers
to temporarily suspend one of their end-users.
(This is NOT locking users when they type wrong passwords).

This link didn't help;
ms-help://MS.VSCC.v80/MS.MSDN.v80/MS.VisualStudio.v80.en/dv_aspnetcon/html/6c780a07-9078-4747-8536-0bc599f3f427.htm

Have a nice day,

Ofer

learndotnet

I only have VS2003 / 1.1 here currently but from memory, there is an
"IsActive" field in the Membership table.
Write some code that sets it to true/false as desired.
I'm not sure if there are any built in controls to do it easily.

Guest

ASP.Net 2.0 has the built-in login control and a complete end-user-management
system.

Guest

Do you mean "IsApproved"?
Thanks