    How to solve this

    With thanks
    Raghu
    Raghuraman, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Raghuraman

    Chris Barber Guest

    Interdev runtime and design time controls depend on a specific library of
    scripts being present. If you connect to a FP enabled website with Interdev
    then it'll say '.... scripts do not appear to be installed - install them?'
    or something to that effect. Saying 'Yes' will copy them to the site.

    At present I can't find a relevant URL that will explain how to post-install
    them but I presume that they can be copied from the Interdev program
    directories somewhere.

    It may be easiest to get Interdev to create a new site and then just copy
    the relevant files out of that into the original.

    Chris.

    "Raghuraman" <> wrote in message
    Hai !

    I use the Grid control with the data environment and the recordset
    control by dragging from the data env.

    But if i run the page alone in the iexplorer it tells the error like
    pm.script liabrary not found even though i open it in the scripting
    libraries.

    How to solve this

    With thanks
    Raghu
    Chris Barber, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Raghuraman

    Chris Barber Guest

    Ahh - I meant to add that sentiment [don't use the design-time controls] to
    my post but got distracted.

    Chris.

    "Mike Florio" <> wrote in message
    There's a ScriptLibrary folder that you can copy verbatim to the root of the
    website if it's not there. Look in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
    Studio\VIntDev98 folder.

    As a beginner, I would recommend saving yourself a lot of future aggravation
    and forget about DTCs ! Take the time now and learn how to code ASP
    properly.

    Chris Barber, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Raghuraman

    Chris Barber Guest

    I'd settle for a hotfix to stop the fatal error when retrieving latest files
    from a W2K server when Interdev is on an XP machine. I can guarantee to see
    this error every time and it kills / hangs Interdev. Very annoying.

    Chris.

    "Mike Florio" wrote:
    : I wish someone would have advised me years ago when I started ASP
    : programming ! I learned the hard way...

    I wonder if we can get a rebate for the parts that don't work and we're not
    using? I saw a post in here a long time ago when trying to use it which
    said similar to: "Don't use it. It doesn't work." re: the grid control.

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */

    Roland Hall, Feb 4, 2004
  6. Raghuraman

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Chris Barber" wrote:
    : I'd settle for a hotfix to stop the fatal error when retrieving latest
    files
    : from a W2K server when Interdev is on an XP machine. I can guarantee to
    see
    : this error every time and it kills / hangs Interdev. Very annoying.

    Put me on that list also.
    Roland Hall, Feb 4, 2004
  7. Raghuraman

    Chris Barber Guest

    Gotta find the list first of all - 's a bit like the search for the Holy
    Grail or trying to find classic VB stuff in Google these days without
    getting millions of .NET links.

    :)

    Chris.

    Chris Barber, Feb 5, 2004