HQX files + FSO on WinNT box

Stuart Grant

Hi all,

Long time no see. The IT department cut me off from the
Newsgroups - but I have now found this.

anyway my problem is the following: -

We currently have a web site that allows authorised users
to download release updates to software we write.

These files are .exe files and .sea.hqx or .sit.hqx

The website gets the file path from the database to the
location where the file is stored.

The .exe files download OK but when we try to download
the .hqx files it returns an (specifically written error)
saying that it needs the filename, type, size etc etc.

My question is will WinNT be able to read the hqx files
and return this information??

Regards,

Stu