    an auxiliary tool.

    Thanks,
    Teffy
    Teffy, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Teffy

    Darth Ferret Guest

    I use the 3 buttons at the top left a lot to adjust my view. With them I can
    switch between viewing the HTML, the page that I'm working on, or a split
    screen view of both. In the split screen view when I click on a form object
    the HTML view goes directly to the code for that object. The F12 key to view
    your work in progress page in a browser and test any javascript functions
    you've added is another nice toy.

    Joe in Florida

    Darth Ferret, Nov 9, 2003

  3. Teffy

    Ross Mac Guest

    You could do like I did....buy or fanagle some templates. I had a mediocre
    site up in 6 hours on Dreamweaver MX. Now I'm in my second week (another
    amatuer!). I have no experience with web publishing or html though I have
    written code for years. I don't have them yet, but have heard that
    templates2go is quite a nice package....good luck with your site!....Ross

    Ross Mac, Nov 9, 2003
  4. Teffy

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On 9 Nov 2003 10:29:13 -0800, (Teffy) wrote:

    : Folks who use both HTML-Kit and a WYSIWYG editor such as Dreamweaver:
    : which tasks are done in which editor?

    I use Dreamweaver only when doing tables, when I want to put a certain class
    in a column - DW does it in a snap.
    e.g. http://www.sabf.co.za/results/samasters.html

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Nov 10, 2003