WYSIWYG html editor

adyhost

ok does anybody know where I can find a simple WYSIWYG html editor php
script to edit html files within a directory.

I usually use shtml to form my websites using a simple structure like a
header and a footer with a menu. so i can simply update one page for
example the footer. As it is easier to change the one file than go
through the whole website.

Thank You
Adrian Eyre

Mike Massonnet

ok does anybody know where I can find a simple WYSIWYG html editor php
script to edit html files within a directory.

I usually use shtml to form my websites using a simple structure like a
header and a footer with a menu. so i can simply update one page for
example the footer. As it is easier to change the one file than go
through the whole website.

Thank You
Adrian Eyre

for simple pages i like to use nvu, he can also hangle some php script but i
didn't check out

bye

Edwin van der Vaart

http://www.html-faq.com/editor/?wysiwyg [wysiwyg editors]