    solution. Any suggestions???
    --
    PK9

    =?Utf-8?B?UEs5?=, Mar 18, 2006

  2. It seems its a security issue.
    Maybe your default web site's Home Directory > Execute Permissions is set
    to None.
    Try changing it back to Scripts only

    So if you get a 403 Access Forbidden error message when attempting to create
    an ASP.NET web app in VS 2003, take a look at your execute permissions...

    They could be more issues also..
    Hope That helps
    Patrick

    Do you have access to the folder you moved the files too.

    Patrick.O.Ige, Mar 18, 2006