http failure 407 - try to add a web reference

Tommy

hello,

i am behind a firewall and proxyserver...

i tried to add a webreference to my asp.net project via the uddi-explorer --
but i got an http failure 407(means that the proxy need a authentication)

so i search a few hours to so solve the problem ......

i found a few articles -- but no one was clearly enough for me.....

i tried the "wsdl.exe" at command-line to write a webservice-class (with
right proxy, url, domian, username,. userpw, namespace)

and i write the follwing:

dim myWebProxy as system.net.webproxy
mywebproxy = new system.net.webproxy("http.//10*.***.***.***:3128/", true)
'set the right proxy
myWebProxy.credentials = system.net.credentialcache.defaultcredentials

dim BService as new accontent.bWebservice 'instance my webservice

BService.proxy = myWebProxy

ds = BService.getDS("pw") 'call method of webservice

if i run my project, i get an authentificationerror

please help me, what i am doing wrong

best regards

tommy