    /upload.inc, line 53

    What does that mean?

    Jeff
    Jeff Thies, Aug 20, 2003

  2. "Jeff Thies" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I (well someone else) need to upload large files. I had the Huge ASP
    > upload installed (Pstruh). It came recommended here.
    >
    > Using the sample script I get this error when uploading:
    >
    > Error Type:
    > Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A01AD)
    > ActiveX component can't create object: 'ScriptUtils.ByteArray'
    > /upload.inc, line 53
    >
    > What does that mean?
    >
    > Jeff

    Well it means there is an error in line 53

    Post the line (53) pzl :)

    Paal
    Paal Andersen, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Jeff Thies

    Jeff Thies Guest

    Paal Andersen wrote:

    > "Jeff Thies" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I (well someone else) need to upload large files. I had the Huge ASP
    > > upload installed (Pstruh). It came recommended here.
    > >
    > > Using the sample script I get this error when uploading:
    > >
    > > Error Type:
    > > Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A01AD)
    > > ActiveX component can't create object: 'ScriptUtils.ByteArray'
    > > /upload.inc, line 53
    > >
    > > What does that mean?
    > >
    > > Jeff

    > Well it means there is an error in line 53
    >
    > Post the line (53) pzl :)

    It's just this:

    Set Binary = CreateObject("ScriptUtils.ByteArray") 'Creates ByteArray
    object

    There's an OCX named ScptUtl.OCX, could it be referring to a problem
    in there? If so what?

    You know that other environments give more usefull error messages!!!

    Jeff

    Jeff Thies, Aug 20, 2003