    /test.asp, line 12

    Any clues? Thanks.

    , Oct 13, 2005

  2. Steven Burn Guest

    http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2134

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Oct 13, 2005

    I get the same problem with other objects, but I was able to resolve
    this by DISABLING anonymous access on the Web site in IIS. I know this
    is a permission issue with the IUSR_<machinename> account. Can anyone
    tell me how to grant the right permission. I'm using XP Pro. This is
    not an issue on another XP Pro machine, but I haven't been able to tell
    what's the difference. Thanks for any help.

    , Oct 25, 2005