Icon in navigation bar

Seen

\I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so bear with me.

I have notices the several sites, like google, have an icon that shows
up on the left side of the http address in the navigation bar of
browsers. I can't find any code that put's it there. How is it done??

SER

Noozer

Seen said:
\I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so bear with me.

I have notices the several sites, like google, have an icon that shows
up on the left side of the http address in the navigation bar of
browsers. I can't find any code that put's it there. How is it done??

Google for FAVICON.ICO

Alan Cole

Seen said:
\I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so bear with me.

I have notices the several sites, like google, have an icon that shows
up on the left side of the http address in the navigation bar of
browsers. I can't find any code that put's it there. How is it done??

SER

Search on Google for favicon

Al.

Travis Newbury

Seen said:
I have notices the several sites, like google, have an icon that shows
up on the left side of the http address in the navigation bar of
browsers. I can't find any code that put's it there. How is it done??

It is done with the magic of the internet. The keeper of the secrets,
the mighty and all powerful google, can give you the answer...