    up on the left side of the http address in the navigation bar of
    browsers. I can't find any code that put's it there. How is it done??

    SER

    Seen, Jan 9, 2005

  2. Seen

    Noozer Guest

    "Seen" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > \I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so bear with me.
    >
    > I have notices the several sites, like google, have an icon that shows
    > up on the left side of the http address in the navigation bar of
    > browsers. I can't find any code that put's it there. How is it done??

    Google for FAVICON.ICO

    Noozer, Jan 9, 2005

  3. Seen

    Alan Cole Guest

    In article <>,
    Seen <> wrote:

    > \I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so bear with me.
    >
    > I have notices the several sites, like google, have an icon that shows
    > up on the left side of the http address in the navigation bar of
    > browsers. I can't find any code that put's it there. How is it done??
    >
    > SER

    Search on Google for favicon

    Al.

    --
    Alan Cole. E-mail: justal at lineone dot net
    http://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk [Coastal Sports]

    Alan Cole, Jan 9, 2005
  4. Seen

    Seen Guest

    On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 16:23:05 GMT, "Noozer" <> wrote:

    >"Seen" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> \I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so bear with me.
    >>
    >> I have notices the several sites, like google, have an icon that shows
    >> up on the left side of the http address in the navigation bar of
    >> browsers. I can't find any code that put's it there. How is it done??

    >Google for FAVICON.ICO

    Thanks for the info ...............

    Seen, Jan 12, 2005
  5. Seen wrote:
    > I have notices the several sites, like google, have an icon that

    shows
    > up on the left side of the http address in the navigation bar of
    > browsers. I can't find any code that put's it there. How is it done??

    It is done with the magic of the internet. The keeper of the secrets,
    the mighty and all powerful google, can give you the answer...
    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Jan 12, 2005