ICS (London) Ltd/ Apprenta.com (UK Based)

macwall

Hi all,

I'm new to the group and hope that someone can help me.

Does anyone know someone who has gone through a Microsoft course with
ICS (London) Ltd / Apprenta.com in the UK after taking out a Career
Development Loan and has not completed the course through alleged
issues with the courses run by this company?

I am taking legal action against ICS (London) Ltd./Apprenta.com and I
am looking to get in contact with others who may have experienced
similar issues. If anyone does know of someone who finds themselves in
a similar situation to me, please can you forward this message onto
them and ask them to contact me?

The best email for them to reach me at is (e-mail address removed)

Thanks in advance,

Matt