IE without menus or buttons?

Ivan Marsh

Hey folks,

I've got a web based Citrix application that's extremely touchy about,
well... just about anything being done outside of it's interface. If you
hit any of the buttons or F5 to refresh or pretty much anything else it
dumps you back out to the login screen.

I tried starting IE in kiosk mode but that seems to only run full screen
and I need it in a window.

The current shortcut runs: iexplore.exe -new http://(address of the
service)

Any suggestions about how I can load the page up into an instance of IE
that has no controls other than the minimize/maximize/close buttons? Or
something close to that?

thx-