IEwebcontrols

Shahriar

I am using the treeview control from the IEwebcontrols in my studio 2003. I
create a simple web page with couple of nodes, etc... when I display the
result in my IE browser, I have a blank page;however, when I use the
FireFox, I am able to see the treeview. I restored to the default settings
in my IE. Is there a specific setting that must be set in IE?

Many thanks
Shahriar

Guest

Hi,
I am look for the TreeView staff. How do find it?
I have download it, but it lacks the key component.

David

Guest

It does not have Web.UI.TreeControl.DLL (I can not remember exactly) as
Readerme.txt says.

David

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

David...
Try doing this:-

Run IEWebControls.exe, and read carefully README.txt
You have to compile manually Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll
Edit build.bat, and add your own absolute path to csc.exe
e.g. C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\csc.exe
Save and run. Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll is compiled to C:\Program
Files\IE Web Controls\build
See README.txt to copy the files to the right place.

Patrick

Guest

Thank you very much, Patrick.

I did it as
C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\csc.exe
/out:build\Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll @IEWebControls.rsp
xcopy src\Runtime build\Runtime /E /Y /I /Q

It should work