IFrame over Flash

swat.ru

Hello,

I am trying to display an iframe over a flash swf and this doesn't seem
to work quite right.

I get the iframe content to disply over the flash, but in the place of
the iframe's scrollbars, I see the color of the flash movie underneath.
I am testing this in Firefox on Mac OSX with Flash MX. I tried setting
"wmode" to "transparent" and that didn't fix it either.

I am guessing that even though the iframe is being displayed on top of
the flash, for some reason the iframe's scrollbars are getting hidden
behind the flash.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

~s