IIS File Extension Mappings

Bruce B

Does anyone know if there is a limit in IIS as to how many file types can be
mapped? I'm encountering unstability in IIS/Visual Studio when I approach
75-80 total mappings, which includes those supporting .NET. I've scoured
the MS documentation in MSDN and can't find any such limit.

Also, does anyone know of any issues related to mapping .HTM files to
ASPNET_ISAPI.DLL that might cause problems with IIS or VS.NET?

thanks,
Bruce B