IIS Not starting

AT

I had abruptly closed my Web Application in Visual
Studio.Net. Then I have restarted, Now the defaultweb site
on My IIS would not start.Whel i go to the IIS MMC and try
to start the "Default web site" by right clicking it then
i get the message "Address Already in use". Please help.
P.S...My machine does not host any SSL enabled Web
Application.
Thanks in Advance
AT

Jeff Cochran

I had abruptly closed my Web Application in Visual
Studio.Net. Then I have restarted, Now the defaultweb site
on My IIS would not start.Whel i go to the IIS MMC and try
to start the "Default web site" by right clicking it then
i get the message "Address Already in use". Please help.
P.S...My machine does not host any SSL enabled Web
Application.

First, reboot the system. Second, post in the IIS groups.

Jeff