IIS restart and dll cache problem

Tony Cheng

I am using VS .NET 2003 and NVelocity library for my development. Sometimes
when I rebuild my web application project by using VS .NET 2003, the
NVelocity should be unable to initialize. The error msg state that some
resource manager class cannot be found. This problem also occurs even I
restart my IIS through IIS admin interface.

I want to ask when I rebuild a ASP.NET project using VS .NET 2003, would the
IIS be restarted ? If yes, would all resources and dll cache be reloaded ?

Thx