IIS

Guest

Is there a way in ASP.net/ADSI that would automate the creation of sites and
virtual directries through scripts. For example: I would want user to
register into the site provide his site name a site is created on our IIS
server and virtual directory is created by the system. As of now I have to
manually create new site in IIS or create a virtual directory manually. Can
this be automated???

Kevin Spencer

Yes, it can. IIS has a COM interface that you can use.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Mythran

Perfect example (using default IIS pathing):

<drive>:\inetpub\AdminScripts

Check those out...they actually lookup and manipulate the IIS Virtual
directories and some other cool things too :)

Mythran