Event ID: 1000
Date: 18/02/2004
Time: 16:36:22
User: N/A
Computer: OLLY
Faulting application perl.exe, version 5.8.3.809, faulting module
Magick.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000023b0.

The visitor to the site gets an error saying;

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening ?

Olly

ADSSupport.net
http://www.adssupport.net
Dedicated free Active Directory ServicesT support

email: oliver.marshall@[email protected]

Ben Morrow

Hello said:
I have just setup imagemagick to work with my Movable Type blog. It
installed ok and I set it up etc, but now I am getting errors on the web
server machine. The machine is a Windows XP Pro workstation, with IIS as the
web server. The perl version is ActivePerl 5.8.3 build 809 and the
ImageMagick version is 5.5.7 Stable.

The error that I get in the event log of that machine says;

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: (100)
Event ID: 1000
Date: 18/02/2004
Time: 16:36:22
User: N/A
Computer: OLLY
Faulting application perl.exe, version 5.8.3.809, faulting module
Magick.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000023b0.

Hmmm, without knowing much about IIS, this looks to me like a segfault.
I would *strongly* recommend not using Image::Magick, and using GD or
something else instead: from what I've seen of IMagick's source, it's
amazing it ever runs without segfaulting.

Ben

Hello

GD ?