    Event ID: 1000
    Date: 18/02/2004
    Time: 16:36:22
    User: N/A
    Computer: OLLY
    Faulting application perl.exe, version 5.8.3.809, faulting module
    Magick.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000023b0.

    The visitor to the site gets an error saying;

    CGI Error
    The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
    HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

    Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening ?

    Olly

    ADSSupport.net
    http://www.adssupport.net
    Dedicated free Active Directory ServicesT support

    email: oliver.marshall@

    Hello, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Hello

    Ben Morrow Guest

    "Hello" <> wrote:
    > I have just setup imagemagick to work with my Movable Type blog. It
    > installed ok and I set it up etc, but now I am getting errors on the web
    > server machine. The machine is a Windows XP Pro workstation, with IIS as the
    > web server. The perl version is ActivePerl 5.8.3 build 809 and the
    > ImageMagick version is 5.5.7 Stable.
    >
    > The error that I get in the event log of that machine says;
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: Application Error
    > Event Category: (100)
    > Event ID: 1000
    > Date: 18/02/2004
    > Time: 16:36:22
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: OLLY
    > Faulting application perl.exe, version 5.8.3.809, faulting module
    > Magick.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000023b0.

    Hmmm, without knowing much about IIS, this looks to me like a segfault.
    I would *strongly* recommend not using Image::Magick, and using GD or
    something else instead: from what I've seen of IMagick's source, it's
    amazing it ever runs without segfaulting.

    Ben

    - Pericles of Athens, c.430 B.C.

    Ben Morrow, Feb 18, 2004

  3. Hello

    Hello Guest

    GD ?

    "Ben Morrow" <> wrote in message

    > "Hello" <> wrote:
    > > I have just setup imagemagick to work with my Movable Type blog. It
    > > installed ok and I set it up etc, but now I am getting errors on the web
    > > server machine. The machine is a Windows XP Pro workstation, with IIS as

    the
    > > web server. The perl version is ActivePerl 5.8.3 build 809 and the
    > > ImageMagick version is 5.5.7 Stable.
    > >
    > > The error that I get in the event log of that machine says;
    > >
    > > Event Type: Error
    > > Event Source: Application Error
    > > Event Category: (100)
    > > Event ID: 1000
    > > Date: 18/02/2004
    > > Time: 16:36:22
    > > User: N/A
    > > Computer: OLLY
    > > Faulting application perl.exe, version 5.8.3.809, faulting module
    > > Magick.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000023b0.

    > Hmmm, without knowing much about IIS, this looks to me like a segfault.
    > I would *strongly* recommend not using Image::Magick, and using GD or
    > something else instead: from what I've seen of IMagick's source, it's
    > amazing it ever runs without segfaulting.
    >
    > Ben
    >
    > --
    > Although few may originate a policy, we are all able to judge it.
    > - Pericles of Athens, c.430

    B.C.

    Hello, Feb 19, 2004