Immediate Hiring_Lead Programmer Analyst_Direct Client_sranade@optimos.com

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by sheetal, Sep 27, 2007.

  1. sheetal

    sheetal Guest

    Dear Fellow Members:

    This is Sheetal, Resource Manager with Optimos, Inc

    We are a CMM III software company HQ at Chantilly VA.

    Optimos designs, develops and implements High End Technology Solutions
    within ERP/CRM catering to the Federal as well as Commercial Clients
    since last 13 yrs.

    We have an immediate requirement for Lead/Senior Programmer Analyst (2
    Positions)

    Respond back on with your detailed profile and
    suggest suitable time for a brief discussion. You can even reach on
    703-488-6888 ext. 767 for any further assistance.

    Position: Lead/Senior Programmer Analyst
    Duration: 1yr.
    Location: Alexandria, VA

    Primary Responsibility:
    · Provide application programming support for middle and back end
    applications.
    · Analyzing and resolving production problems, modifying and testing
    code for new functionality, resolving end-user issues, and updating
    documentation.
    · Must be able to interface with clients to support client in
    responding to technical issues especially within the infrastructure,
    and collect requirements.
    · Also provide technical support to team members working on
    interfacing applications.
    · Willingness to work occasional extra hours and after hours.
    · Experience in systems full life cycle development.
    · Must have program development experience with C, PERL, Unix Shell
    scripting (, or bash), Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, and Apache API or
    Netscape NSAPI

    Other Skills:
    · C++, Java, XML,
    · Working on Federal Government (Task Order) Contracts
    · Tracking requirements through lifecycle testing
    · Strong written and verbal communication skills
    · Ability to work effectively in a team environment; and ability to
    juggle multiple tasks and adjust priorities to meet customer needs.

    Regards,

    Sheetal Ranade

    Resource Manager
    Optimos Inc I Ph: 703-488-6888 # Extn 767 I I
    www.optimos.com I Fax: 703-991-5645

    Disclaimer : This e-mail and any attachments to it contain
    confidential and/or legally privileged information which is only for
    the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
    distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the comments
    of the contained information is strictly prohibited and you are urged
    to notify the sender by e-mail immediately. Pls check the email and
    attachments for viruses or defects before opening. Optimos takes no
    responsibility for damage to your IT systems and information on
    account of these viruses or defects. Emails are susceptible to change
    and Optimos shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or
    incomplete transmission.

    sheetal, Sep 27, 2007