    Can I use the IIS now for my ASP.NET apps already or is a registering etc. necessary

    Thank
    Jennifer

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVubmlmZXI=?=, May 12, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmVubmlmZXI=?=

    avnrao Guest

    check if .aspx and .ascx extensions are mapped in your IIS. if they are, you
    can run asp.net.

    Av.

    avnrao, May 12, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SmVubmlmZXI=?=

    CT Guest

    You need to register ASP.NET, which can be done using the ASP.NET IIS
    Registration Tool,
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/...aspnetiisregistrationtoolaspnet_regiisexe.asp

    --
    Carsten Thomsen
    Enterprise Development with VS .NET, UML, and MSF

    CT, May 12, 2004