Installing VS.NET 2005 with VS.NET 2003 then sql 2005

Sql Agentman

Hello,

What is the Order of installation

(VB6 - Optional)
VS.NET 2003
VS.NET 2005
SQL 2005

Is this the right order.

I have installed VS.NET RTM 2005 version after few days of difficaulty.
but I am having problem creating any Web Apps from VS.NET 2003
I can create VS.NET 2005 Web Apps etc.. no problem
I am getting 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'

Tried aspnet_regiis -i and no luck
Tried Reinstalling IIS and no luck
Will try Reinstalling 2003, is that okay?

Any Ideas??

Thank you..

SA