Installing VS.NET 2005 with VS.NET 2003 then sql 2005

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Sql Agentman, Jan 19, 2006.

  1. Sql Agentman

    Sql Agentman Guest

    Hello,

    What is the Order of installation

    (VB6 - Optional)
    VS.NET 2003
    VS.NET 2005
    SQL 2005

    Is this the right order.

    I have installed VS.NET RTM 2005 version after few days of difficaulty.
    but I am having problem creating any Web Apps from VS.NET 2003
    I can create VS.NET 2005 Web Apps etc.. no problem
    I am getting 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'

    Tried aspnet_regiis -i and no luck
    Tried Reinstalling IIS and no luck
    Will try Reinstalling 2003, is that okay?

    Any Ideas??

    Thank you..

    SA
    Sql Agentman, Jan 19, 2006