Intel 17 Latest Intel Xeon processor

Qu0ll

This is latest 17 Xeon processors are showing best conceptual future
from another processor and this processor is very unique and providing
best new technology

That statement makes no sense whatsoever. You would have more luck posting
in a Gibberish-speaking newsgroup.

--
And loving it,

-Qu0ll (Rare, not extinct)
(e-mail address removed)

Roedy Green

That statement makes no sense whatsoever. You would have more luck posting
in a Gibberish-speaking newsgroup.

The words "unique" and "perfect" are not comparable in degree. It is a
bit like being very pregnant.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

"It wasn’t the Exxon Valdez captain’s driving that caused the Alaskan oil spill. It was yours."
~ Greenpeace advertisement New York Times 1990-02-25

Roedy Green

This is latest 17 Xeon processors are showing best conceptual future
from another processor and this processor is very unique and providing
best new technology

the EU just fined Intel 1.4 Billion for dirty competition practices
against AMD.

Intel has gradually dropped in my esteem. My other complaint with
them is their support for the apartheid system in Israel. It is a
business decision without regard for morality.

--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

"It wasn’t the Exxon Valdez captain’s driving that caused the Alaskan oil spill. It was yours."
~ Greenpeace advertisement New York Times 1990-02-25

Roedy Green

I got an email from Sun advertising these "Nehalem" processors. It
sounds like some Old Testament reference to some "god"-inspired
battle. I thought that name was a politically unfortunate choice, so
decided to look it up. It comes from the Nehalem River in Northern
Oregon. It is a native American name.

--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

"If people become accustomed to lying, they will unconsciously commit every possible wrong deed. Before they can act wickedly, they must lie, and once they begin to lie they will act wickedly without concern."
~ Gautama Buddha

Lew

Roedy said:
I got an email from Sun advertising these "Nehalem" processors. It
sounds like some Old Testament reference to some "god"-inspired
battle. I thought that name was a politically unfortunate choice, so

Are you anti-Semitic?
decided to look it up. It comes from the Nehalem River in Northern
Oregon. It is a native American name.

Having discovered that, did you then decide that the name is not a politically
unfortunate choice?

Seamus MacRae

Lew said:
Are you anti-Semitic?

If there was an argument brewing here, I'd say that you just lost it
before it had even fairly begun! That's probably one of the quickest on
record, a Godwinnesque comparison implied in only the sixth post to the
thread.

Roedy Green

Having discovered that, did you then decide that the name is not a politically
unfortunate choice.

Even if the name is innocent, they will still lose some business.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

"If people become accustomed to lying, they will unconsciously commit every possible wrong deed. Before they can act wickedly, they must lie, and once they begin to lie they will act wickedly without concern."
~ Gautama Buddha

Roedy Green

Are you anti-Semitic?

I think it inappropriate for corporations to promote some particular
religion. As I pointed out, Intel did not do that.

I am anti-religion generally. For why, see
http://mindprod.com/religion/religion.html
--

Lew said :
Roedy said:
I think it inappropriate for corporations to promote some particular
religion. As I pointed out, Intel did not do that.

I am anti-religion generally. For why, see
http://mindspam.com/religion/religion.html

I wasn't speaking of religion but of culture. You seem to be anti-Semitic.
The Old Testament is more than a religious document; it is an account of
Jewish history, and honored as an important cultural document by the three of
the most numerous religio-cultural groups on the planet: Jewish, Islamic and
Christian. Choosing Biblical eponyms is every bit as cultural a phenomenon as
choosing Native American ones. Put your close-minded prejudice back in your
pants.