    from another processor and this processor is very unique and providing
    best new technology

    for more info www.infoaboutintelprocessor.blogspot.com
    whatnext, May 12, 2009

  2. whatnext

    Qu0ll Guest

    "whatnext" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > This is latest 17 Xeon processors are showing best conceptual future
    > from another processor and this processor is very unique and providing
    > best new technology

    That statement makes no sense whatsoever. You would have more luck posting
    in a Gibberish-speaking newsgroup.

    --
    And loving it,

    -Qu0ll (Rare, not extinct)

    Qu0ll, May 12, 2009

  3. whatnext

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 13 May 2009 04:50:58 +1000, "Qu0ll" <>

    >> This is latest 17 Xeon processors are showing best conceptual future
    >> from another processor and this processor is very unique and providing
    >> best new technology

    >That statement makes no sense whatsoever. You would have more luck posting
    >in a Gibberish-speaking newsgroup.
    >
    >> for more info www.infoaboutintelprocessor.blogspam.com

    The words "unique" and "perfect" are not comparable in degree. It is a
    bit like being very pregnant.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com

    "It wasn’t the Exxon Valdez captain’s driving that caused the Alaskan oil spill. It was yours."
    ~ Greenpeace advertisement New York Times 1990-02-25
    Roedy Green, May 13, 2009
  4. whatnext

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 12 May 2009 04:19:09 -0700 (PDT), whatnext
    said :

    >This is latest 17 Xeon processors are showing best conceptual future
    >from another processor and this processor is very unique and providing
    >best new technology

    the EU just fined Intel 1.4 Billion for dirty competition practices
    against AMD.

    Intel has gradually dropped in my esteem. My other complaint with
    them is their support for the apartheid system in Israel. It is a
    business decision without regard for morality.

    Roedy Green, May 13, 2009
  5. whatnext

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 13 May 2009 00:12:50 -0700, Roedy Green
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    someone who said :

    >On Wed, 13 May 2009 04:50:58 +1000, "Qu0ll" <>
    >wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said :
    >
    >>> This is latest 17 Xeon processors are showing best conceptual future
    >>> from another processor and this processor is very unique and providing
    >>> best new technology

    I got an email from Sun advertising these "Nehalem" processors. It
    sounds like some Old Testament reference to some "god"-inspired
    battle. I thought that name was a politically unfortunate choice, so
    decided to look it up. It comes from the Nehalem River in Northern
    Oregon. It is a native American name.

    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com

    "If people become accustomed to lying, they will unconsciously commit every possible wrong deed. Before they can act wickedly, they must lie, and once they begin to lie they will act wickedly without concern."
    ~ Gautama Buddha
    Roedy Green, May 21, 2009
  6. whatnext

    Lew Guest

    Roedy Green wrote:
    > I got an email from Sun advertising these "Nehalem" processors. It
    > sounds like some Old Testament reference to some "god"-inspired
    > battle. I thought that name was a politically unfortunate choice, so

    Are you anti-Semitic?

    > decided to look it up. It comes from the Nehalem River in Northern
    > Oregon. It is a native American name.

    Having discovered that, did you then decide that the name is not a politically
    unfortunate choice?

    --
    Lew
    Lew, May 21, 2009
  7. Lew wrote:
    > Roedy Green wrote:
    >> I got an email from Sun advertising these "Nehalem" processors. It
    >> sounds like some Old Testament reference to some "god"-inspired
    >> battle. I thought that name was a politically unfortunate choice, so

    > Are you anti-Semitic?

    If there was an argument brewing here, I'd say that you just lost it
    before it had even fairly begun! That's probably one of the quickest on
    record, a Godwinnesque comparison implied in only the sixth post to the
    thread.
    Seamus MacRae, May 22, 2009
  8. whatnext

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 21 May 2009 09:28:00 -0400, Lew <> wrote,

    >Having discovered that, did you then decide that the name is not a politically
    >unfortunate choice.

    Even if the name is innocent, they will still lose some business.

    Roedy Green, May 22, 2009
  9. whatnext

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 21 May 2009 09:28:00 -0400, Lew <> wrote,

    >> I got an email from Sun advertising these "Nehalem" processors. It
    >> sounds like some Old Testament reference to some "god"-inspired
    >> battle. I thought that name was a politically unfortunate choice, so

    >Are you anti-Semitic?

    I think it inappropriate for corporations to promote some particular
    religion. As I pointed out, Intel did not do that.

    I am anti-religion generally. For why, see
    http://mindprod.com/religion/religion.html

    Roedy Green, May 22, 2009
  10. whatnext

    Lew Guest

    Roedy Green wrote:
    > I think it inappropriate for corporations to promote some particular
    > religion. As I pointed out, Intel did not do that.
    >
    > I am anti-religion generally. For why, see
    > http://mindspam.com/religion/religion.html

    I wasn't speaking of religion but of culture. You seem to be anti-Semitic.
    The Old Testament is more than a religious document; it is an account of
    Jewish history, and honored as an important cultural document by the three of
    the most numerous religio-cultural groups on the planet: Jewish, Islamic and
    Christian. Choosing Biblical eponyms is every bit as cultural a phenomenon as
    choosing Native American ones. Put your close-minded prejudice back in your
    pants.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, May 22, 2009