Intellisense Preservation in Windows.Forms Applicatons

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by David Rogers, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. David Rogers

    David Rogers Guest

    I had intellisense disappear on me today, and I realized that it was because
    I had opened (open brace) a block of code (the one I was working on) but I
    had not yet closed (close brace) it. The other necessary condition was that
    the code block was between the control variable declarations and the
    Component Designer generated code region.

    Once I close the block of code, I had intellisense again.

    I wonder if it would make sense for Microsoft to alter their parsing
    algorithms to effectively close out all outstanding code blocks when a
    region was encountered. This would allow the code that was being modified to
    have problems, without affecting the components region following.

    David
    --
    David Rogers
    (remove NOSPAM. from my e-mail address for a direct reply)

    David Rogers, Jun 28, 2003