Interested in trading ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Mark, Jul 15, 2004.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Hi group

    I have one ebook for

    (ebook)-70-315 MCSD MCAD -- Develop & Implement Web Apps with C#.pdf
    (www.correctexams.com)

    And

    ebook for

    O'Reilly - Programming C# 2nd Edition.pdf

    In return of that I want Amit Kalani's book and Microsoft MCAD/MCSD Self
    Started Kit.

    We can work it out.

    Anyone interested then mail me on

    Thanks
    Mark

    Mark, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Mark

    Guest Guest

    Let me know when you decide to hock your collection on eBay and I will
    notify the publishers.

    WKidd

    Guest, Jul 15, 2004

  3. >Let me know when you decide to hock your collection on eBay and I will
    >notify the publishers.

    right on

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004