    Do I need to reinstall IIS or VS 2003?

    Thanks,
    Paul

    Paul, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Paul,

    In order to understand what is actually going on you'll need to enable
    "meaningful" errors. I assume you use IE to access you IIS server. Go to
    menu Tools/Internet Options. Click on the Advanced tab, *uncheck* "Show
    friendly HTTP error messages" option and click Ok. Try accessing your web
    page again. At that moment you should see much more meaningful error message
    which will help you to troubleshoot the problem.

    --
    Vitaly.
    -------

    Vitaly Filimonov [MSFT], Oct 31, 2003