Internet Survey

octabox

Hello all,

I represent Octabox, an Internet Start-up developing a wide-scale
platform for Internet services. We are very interested to know your
thoughts on Internet productivity and how it might be improved, and to
that end we have set up a short survey at our website -
http://www.octabox.com/productivity_poll.php
We would very much appreciate if you would take a couple of minutes to
fill it up and influence our direction and empahsis.

Thanks in advance,
Octabox Development Team

zoara

Hello all,

I represent Octabox, an Internet Start-up developing a wide-scale
platform for Internet services. We are very interested to know your
thoughts on Internet productivity and how it might be improved, and to
that end we have set up a short survey at our website -
http://www.octabox.com/productivity_poll.php
We would very much appreciate if you would take a couple of minutes to
fill it up and influence our direction and empahsis.

Well, that was too tempting to pass up. Amusing answers related to dirty
bastard time-wasting spammers duly entered and submitted.

-z-

Steve O'Hara-Smith

Well, that was too tempting to pass up. Amusing answers related to dirty
bastard time-wasting spammers duly entered and submitted.

Yes it was - and may they get many more similar responses :)

Lawrence Statton XE2/N1GAK

I somehow missed this the first time.

Thanks for the pointer -- I gave them some nice PDP-10 related
soon, thanks to these people.

Elan Magavi

Hello all,

I represent Octabox, an Internet Start-up developing a wide-scale
platform for Internet services. We are very interested to know your
thoughts on Internet productivity and how it might be improved, and to
that end we have set up a short survey at our website -
http://www.octabox.com/productivity_poll.php
We would very much appreciate if you would take a couple of minutes to
fill it up and influence our direction and empahsis.

Thanks in advance,
Octabox Development Team

Is that like.. OctaPussy?

jmfbahciv

Well, that was too tempting to pass up. Amusing answers related to dirty
bastard time-wasting spammers duly entered and submitted.

My hope is that one of these groups of kids will learn from
the nose-wiping service a.f.c. gives them and we get a query
back full of curiosity. It is ironic that these ads ask
for expert help and then get rude when it's given.

/BAH