    Does anybody know where can I get the html version for offline
    browsing? It's cumbersome to use the pdf. I've got dial-up and I
    can't connect all the time to see the reference.
    Psymaster, Jul 15, 2003

  2. | Does anybody know where can I get the html version
    | for offline browsing?
    |
    | It's cumbersome to use the pdf. I've got dial-up
    | and I can't connect all the time to see the reference.

    Psymaster ...

    I built a local HTML version of Introduction to Tkinter
    by using a couple of Python scripts that downloaded
    everything from the on-line HTML version ...

    All links have been edited to point to local files ...

    If Fredrik Lundh says its OK I'll zip it up
    and post a link for download ...

    --
    Cousin Stanley
    Human Being
    Cousin Stanley, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Psymaster

    Psymaster Guest

    "Cousin Stanley" <> wrote on Tue, 15
    Jul 2003 14:59:19 GMT in comp.lang.python:

    > Psymaster ...
    >
    > I built a local HTML version of Introduction to Tkinter
    > by using a couple of Python scripts that downloaded
    > everything from the on-line HTML version ...
    >
    > All links have been edited to point to local files ...
    >
    > If Fredrik Lundh says its OK I'll zip it up
    > and post a link for download ...

    Well, that's very interesting, if it isn't too much trouble
    could you send it to me at my email or put it up? I'm sure
    Fredrik wouldn't mind, the content is currently freely
    available.
    Psymaster, Jul 15, 2003