"Introduction to Tkinter" available in html format?

Psymaster

Does anybody know where can I get the html version for offline
browsing? It's cumbersome to use the pdf. I've got dial-up and I
can't connect all the time to see the reference.

Cousin Stanley

| Does anybody know where can I get the html version
| for offline browsing?
|
| It's cumbersome to use the pdf. I've got dial-up
| and I can't connect all the time to see the reference.

Psymaster ...

I built a local HTML version of Introduction to Tkinter
by using a couple of Python scripts that downloaded
everything from the on-line HTML version ...

All links have been edited to point to local files ...

If Fredrik Lundh says its OK I'll zip it up
and post a link for download ...

Psymaster

Psymaster ...

I built a local HTML version of Introduction to Tkinter
by using a couple of Python scripts that downloaded
everything from the on-line HTML version ...

All links have been edited to point to local files ...

If Fredrik Lundh says its OK I'll zip it up
and post a link for download ...

Well, that's very interesting, if it isn't too much trouble
could you send it to me at my email or put it up? I'm sure
Fredrik wouldn't mind, the content is currently freely
available.