ISO/ICE 23271:2005

Steven T. Hatton

Old said:
Have you tried 'grep' ?

That is not systematic. Often it's not even very helpful. The code base
I'm working with is on the order of 200M. There are over 300 library files
in the compiled output. I can use things such as objdump and ld -Map,
etc., but they are time consuming.
Which application is that? gcc?

I was talking about a development environment, not a compiler. I've been
using GCC to build programs for about a decade. Now I use it daily to
compile my own programs. I'm aware of its portability, and I'm aware of
the existence of an entire POSIX development environment that runs on
Windows, and supports a full X-Windows implementation. This is progress.
I hope it continues.
Please be less vague in your rantings.
hua.

Have you considered Digital Mars D ? It claims to solve most
of the problems you bring up in this NG from time to time.

I've looked at it. Currently D does not have the popularity to make D
programming a marketable skill. But what exactly do you mean by the
problems I bring up in this newsgroup?

Steven T. Hatton

P.J. Plauger said:
P.J. Plauger
Dinkumware, Ltd.
http://www.dinkumware.com

OK, so I bought a copy of your documentation. This is what happened to the
receipt mail:

Content analysis details:   (5.7 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------

Howard

Steven T. Hatton said:
P.J. Plauger said:
P.J. Plauger
Dinkumware, Ltd.
http://www.dinkumware.com

OK, so I bought a copy of your documentation. This is what happened to
the
receipt mail:

Content analysis details: (5.7 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
---- ----------------------
0.3 NO_REAL_NAME From: does not include a real name
1.9 ADDRESS_IN_SUBJECT To: address appears in Subject
3.5 BAYES_60 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 60 to 80%
[score: 0.6312]

How about taking this issue up with dinkumware directly? There's no reason
to post this here.

-Howard

P.J. Plauger

Steven T. Hatton said:
P.J. Plauger said:
P.J. Plauger
Dinkumware, Ltd.
http://www.dinkumware.com

OK, so I bought a copy of your documentation. This is what happened to
the
receipt mail:

Content analysis details: (5.7 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
---- ----------------------
0.3 NO_REAL_NAME From: does not include a real name
1.9 ADDRESS_IN_SUBJECT To: address appears in Subject
3.5 BAYES_60 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 60 to 80%
[score: 0.6312]

How about taking this issue up with dinkumware directly? There's no
reason to post this here.

Indeed. Whether or not your spam filter sucks is definitely
off topic for this newsgroup.

P.J. Plauger
Dinkumware, Ltd.
http://www.dinkumware.com

Steven T. Hatton

P.J. Plauger said:
Steven T. Hatton said:
P.J. Plauger wrote:

[...]

I hear you can bit pretty low for a sense of humor on ebay.

E. Mark Ping

OK, so I bought a copy of your documentation. This is what happened to the
receipt mail:

Content analysis details:   (5.7 points, 5.0 required)

Stunning. You didn't whitelist the domain of a vendor you were
purchasing from?