IT manpower consultants

muncious

Dear Sir/Madam,

We take this opportunity to introduce our self as one of leading IT
manpower consultants across India for contract and permanent positions.

Shiksha Advisory and Educational Services Pvt Ltd is run by a group of
IIT alumni with varied experience in talent sourcing, management and
training. We have partnered with highly qualified and talented
associates to bring the best of breed talent from around the globe at
your services. We have access to a large pool of talent mainly from
premier institutes like IIT/IIM and REC with experience and skills in a
wide range of industries. Our client list includes names such as AOL,
GOOGLE, YAHOO, Adobe, Sonata Software, Talisma Corporation, Aditi
Technologies, General Electric, Wipro, CISCO, Flextronics, L&T
infotech, Goldman Sachs, Franklin Templeton, etc.

As per prevalent industry standards, we will be sourcing quality IT
skills (Dot net/J2EE/Testing) for a fixed period of time depending on
your needs.

We would be happy to extend our services and assure you of the same
quality standards as we've maintained for permanent staffing so far.

We have pool of fresh, experienced IT engineers from Top Indian
institutes like IIT/ IIM and REC. We can provide you with quality IT
skills on permanent and contract terms for a fixed period of time.

Kindly give us current requirement for contact staffing.

We look forward to hearing from you and strengthening our relationship
further.

Please feel free to contact us regarding any further information or
queries.

Kind regards,

Munish Dhiman

Shiksha Planet, Bangalore