    2.how to create a basic 3-tier app using j2ee.

    Thanks a lot
    Ravi

    Win2003InstallIssues, May 1, 2005

  2. Win2003InstallIssues wrote:
    > hello all,
    >
    > I am an intermediate level java programmer, programmed mainly in Core
    > Java on unix platform.
    > A new project has come up and my boss wants me to get ready with J2EE
    > ASAP.
    > I have never programmed or dealt with j2ee programming. I have 3-tier
    > app dev experience in .NET. So looking for some tutorials that can give
    > me good idea of how to start off. I saw the J2ee tutorial at
    > java.sun.com and its comprehensive but very very long. would like to

    Learing J2ee implies the reading of a big book.
    J2ee is huge, cant be learned in a simple tutorial.

    Maybe you are reffering to servlet programming? That is really easy.
    Just google it

    Tjerk Wolterink, May 1, 2005

  3. Tjerk Wolterink,

    thanks. i realized that a few hours after posting this and started
    reading that big book in right earnest.

    Ravi

    Win2003InstallIssues, May 2, 2005