J2EE Opening at Hyderabad for 5+ years experince professionals

j2ee.arcon

Hello,

Greetings from ARCON Solutions.

We have immediate opening for J2EE professionals with 5+ years
experience in Hyderabad based IT organization. If you are interested,
please send your resume. If you does not fit to this requirement,
please refer this to any of your friends/coleagues.

Resumes with Subject : J2EE Professionals for Hyderabad need to be sent
to (e-mail address removed)

You can check out the latest openings with our clients at
www.the-arcon.com/arcon.html

ARCON Solutions wish you good luck for your career persuations.

With Best Regards

ARCON Solutions Team